Monday, April 1
Potluck at 5:30 p.m.
Workshop, 6-8 p.m.
Fundraising has been a big challenge for us over the past almost two years of Sanctuary. This creates a lot of stress for Rosa, as well as for us as a group. To help, Kris Abrams will be offering a skill building workshop for Rosa’s supporters.
Topics addressed will include
- Overcoming our fears of asking for money
- Practical skills for making the asks
- Finding and practicing your unique style
Benefits of the training
- Helping Rosa to exhale
- Empowering our group with new skills and strategies
- Learning skills that will benefit whatever cause you are involved in in the future (2020 election, anyone?)
- Helping you to gain freedom around issues of money
We envision this as the first in a series of skill-building workshops to revitalize the group. We are really excited about it!
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Sunday, March 31.
Kris raised $1.5 million for Boulder-based community radio station, KGNU, in 7 months. She was the Director of Individual Giving at Global Green Grants Fund, an international environmental organization, and she coordinated individual giving at Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights. We’re really thrilled she’s agreed to share her experience and knowledge with us!